share in the conversation +
CONNECT WITH KNOWLEDGE AND PARTNERS
We are pleased to announce that our flagship event, FoodNext.Africa 2020 series will be brought to you over two days which has evolved into #FoodNow and #FoodNext, which will discuss key opportunities and challenges debunking normal food production and provide you with strategic insights into how brands are combining design and driving better sustainability throughout the value chain.
This year’s theme for both days is focused around ‘Adapting to a new mindset – Redefining collaboration for better food and nutrition.’ Based on market sentiment and input, we will align our focus towards debating the #FoodNow issues within the current food system whilst also tackling the challenges of tomorrow in #FoodNext where we will debate the most disruptive technologies transforming the market.
By attending you will:
- Gain the latest insights to building a food system – ‘from cultivation to industry’
- Explore new frontiers and partnerships
- Navigate the latest regulatory processes
- Define strategies for investing in food-tech and food waste initiatives
- Insights how to build a viable plastic ecosystem and packaging solution
- Be part of our start-up ‘taste experience’
- Take a look at how retailers are responding to consumers