SHARE IN CONVERSATION
CONNECT WITH KNOWLEDGE
29-30 september 2020
CTICC, CAPE TOWN
We are pleased to announce that our flagship event, FoodNext.Africa 2020 series taking place, 29-30 September 2020,discussing key opportunities and challenges debunking normal food production and provide you with strategic insights into how brands are combining design and driving better sustainability throughout the food & beverage value chain.
By attending you will:
- Gain the latest insights to building a food system – ‘from cultivation to industry’
- Explore new frontiers and partnerships
- Navigate the latest regulatory processes
- Define strategies for investing in food-tech and food waste initiatives
- Insights how to build a viable plastic ecosystem and packaging solution
- Be part of our start-up ‘taste experience’
- Take a look at how retailers are responding to consumers
MEETING OF THE MINDS
INSIGHTS TO ACCESS INVESTMENT
INNOVATION - ROUND TABLE THINK TANK
WHAT TO EXPECT
Where and When
CAPE TOWN INTERNATIONAL
1 Lower Long St
A multi-purpose conference and exhibition centre in the hub of Cape Town’s business and entertainment centre.
The CTICC offers 1,300 secure, easily accessible on-site parking bays available to visitors.
Parking costs to be covered by visitor.
Tuesday 29 SEP 2020: 09:00 – 16:00
Wednesday 30 SEP 2020: 09:00 – 15:00